Located on the main town square in Magalas, this restaurant, decorated with all manner of funky American jazz souvenirs, serves excellent food, and is always full so call for reservations. Great review
2. Another favorite is restaurant “Abbaye Sylva Plana”
in Laurens Serves great Tapas. Open midday Monday to Saturday and evenings (a la carte) from Thursday to Saturday.
They also make great wines. Call for reservations: 04 67 93 43 55 Reviews
3. Le Relais D’Amans located at the ‘Karting Centre’ in Caussiniojouls
(just before you join the D909 out the outskirts of Caussi) Excellent ‘Plat du Jour’
open from 15 June to 15 September 7 days a week midday and evening. Tel 0467 93 45 53 (when you don't feel like cooking on the terrace)
4. La Forge in Bedarieux. 22 av. Abbe Tarroux, 04 67 95 13 13. Excellent cuisine in a beautiful stone high-ceilinged dining room (with summer terrace --photo on right). (closed Sunday evening and Mondays) Very reasonably priced (we got the Prix Fixe menu last time and it was excellent).
5. Pizzeria Sergio in Herepian 18 Av Marcellin Albert 0467
23 09 37 good value and friendly. A wide range from pizzas & pastas to
steaks and kangaroo!
6. L’Ocre Rouge in Herepian12 Pl Croix 0467 95 06 93 very good quality traditional french cuisine
8. Le Cep d’Or, in Beziers, 7 r. Viennet, 04 67 49 28
09, closed Monday